There is a unique monument in Moscow, a symbol of the power of the Soviet regime, — All-Union People Economy Exhibition, or VDNKh. Opened in 1939, and renovated numerously under Stalin, Khruschev and today, it is considered a theme park of Russian history of the last century.
The tour takes you through the cetral part of the exhibition and finishes in the rooftop of the Central Pavillion.
- How thin ithe ‘skin’ of the Worker and Kolhoz Woman is. (The most famous Soviet sculpture in the world)
- What the system of VDNKh undergrounds looks like
- What is inside the famous fountain ‘The Friendship of Nations’
- How the exhibition changed after the fall of USSR and what’s happening there now
- At the rooftop of the Cetral Pavillion you will get to enjoy the panorama and have the opportunity to take amazing pictures!
During our “VDNKh. All Russia in One Exhibition” tour you will discover
Duration: 2 hours
Meeting point: near the Central Entrance gates, inside the exhibitions (watch on Google maps)
Ending point: rooftop of the Cetral Pavillion